Monday, September 9, 2013

REMINDER

A few REMINDERS for this week:

As noted in previous postings, PRACTICE TONIGHT (MONDAY), WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY. IT WILL BE AT ORTEGA PARK IN SUNNYVALE. 

*FAILURE TO ATTEND ANY PRACTICES THIS WEEK WILL RESULT IN NOT PERFORMING ON SUNDAY AT JAMBOREE COMPETITION. 
This is crunch time. We have only 3 practices left until performance. If your child is sick, they MUST be at practice to see changes. This is in the contract that parents AND cheerleaders signed at the beginning of the season. It is not fair to any of the girls if someone misses practice and does not know the routine. 

PRACTICE IS AT ORTEGA. DO NOT DROP YOUR KID AT FAIR OAKS. PLAN ENOUGH TIME TO GET THERE ON TIME. All I ask is that you communicate with me if there is any problem. And communication MUST occur at least 2 hours prior. To these girls, practice is like a "job." In order for me to plan accordingly for practice... I NEED TO KNOW. 
I do want to say thank you to the girls that are always there and are always on time. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. It is not time to start slacking! :) 

BUYOUT AND FUNDRAISER. Due date is THIS THURSDAY. We will not be practicing on Thursday, so Wednesday is OUR due date. If you need the extension until Thursday, YOU will be responsible for letting me know AHEAD of time. YOU will also need to drop it off at Fair Oaks or at the location it needs to be on Thursday. By letting me know in advance, we can help make plans. 
60 dollars is the Buyout if you are not selling the 4 tickets. THIS HAS BEEN EXTENDED A WHOLE MONTH SO THERE SHOULD BE NO EXCUSES FOR NOT MEETING THIS DEADLINE. I want to say it is already last minute if you are going to tell me now if you are unable to pay by this deadline. In other words, I better get an e-mail in the next couple hours to know the circumstances. 

Including the buyout, starting at next Monday's practice, cheerleaders WILL be sitting out until things are collected. I hate to get to this point, but it is way passed all the deadlines to be collecting funds. If you are unsure about your balances and what not I highly suggest contacting Team Mom Terri to find out. 

Thank you and see everyone tonight!

We take the mat in... 6 days... :) ARE YOU READY?!





No comments:

Post a Comment