Saturday, September 7, 2013

After Game Review

Phew! It was extremely warm out there today. Great job with everyone keeping the spirits up throughout the whole game. I'm very impressed with the progress the girls are making every day. Note I say progress because throughout this season they should be constantly striving for more. Teams go year long and still have things to improve on, so best believe we will still be working for more. 

Couple things I want to note. Starting NEXT game, girls will only be allowed to wear black or the same color red sports bras with their tops. In other words, no more tank tops and no more white showing. This has to do with uniformity within the team and appearance. Pop Warner does regulate that everyone is uniformed. 

Half time Performance: Looked really good today girls. We still have a TON of work to be ready for competition next week, but we are at a good point for right now. Keeping practicing. I encourage cheerleaders to perform for their parents so they can help and see the growth. 

Practice from here on is MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY. It will be at Ortega Park unless otherwise noted. Please keep posted on the blog. Again, I do this on my own time for everyone to use as a resource. My schedule is very busy and I appreciate that y'all take a time to look it over. 

GIRLS BE READY TO PUSH IT THIS WEEK. PERFORMANCE SUNDAY. ANY PRACTICES MISSED THIS WEEK MEANS NO PERFORMING. THIS IS OUTLINED IN THE CONTRACT THAT WAS SIGNED AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON. I AM VERY TOUGH WHEN IT COMES TO COMPETITION WEEKS. NOT HAVING A RIDE IS NOT A VALID EXCUSE TO MISS PRACTICE. CONTACT ME EARLY IF THERE IS A PROBLEM. 

There will be a Game Next Saturday and Jamboree Cheer Performance SUNDAY. Times will come later during the week. At certification I was not given the full schedule, so I am working to obtain it. As soon as I have all the information you will too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment