Sunday, October 6, 2013

PROUD OF YOU

GIRLS WE DID IT!

1ST PLACE INVITATIONAL CHAMPIONS
Hard work pays off ladies! Proof is in the title! 7 teams and we took home the trophy!
This does not mean it is over. The battles have just begun :) 
Continue to bring that positive energy to practices and be ready to work hard!
As we've discussed at practices, we always can get BETTER! We now know we are 100% capable of winning so we need to keep firing. 
As promised and mentioned, your coaches have big plans for you!
Practices are MANDATORY. If we continue to get the full support of our girls AND our parents, we will be unstoppable. The sky really is the limit. 

PRACTICES THIS WEEK:
MONDAY- FAIR OAKS
WEDNESDAY-FAIR OAKS
FRIDAY- MENTAL HEALTH DAY

SUNNYVALE POP WARNER DANCE:

When: Friday, October 11th
Where: Las Palmas Park, Rec Building [[address will be sent out, if you do not receive it remind me]]
Time: 6-8:30
Price: Free for league participants [[cheerleaders and football players!]]
Since this dance is during the time of our regularly scheduled practice, I highly encourage girls to go and bond with their teammates and league family. All my parents and cheerleaders know how big I am on practice, and I am allowing this to be a "mental health" day for the girls to enjoy off of practice. They have been working very hard at practice and it is a nice treat for their night off. 
There will be more details later this week. If questions, please ask and I will do my best to answer

If there are any other topics that I was suppose to discuss and I haven't gotten to, please let me know. Have a great night off and see you all tomorrow [[Monday night]] at Fair Oaks Park. 

PARENT MEETING:
In lure of the dance/practice, we will have our parent meeting on Friday, October 11th @ 6:30 at Las Palmas Park in Sunnyvale [[see email for address]]
I do want this to be a MANDATORY PARENT MEETING. This should run roughly 1 hour to an 1 and 1/2. I value time and it will get directly to the points. I apologize for those parents whose daughter's will not be attending the dance, but this meeting will show me who is serious about attending nationals/regionals. This meeting will also carry with the commitment towards the team as we are moving forward. Competition season gets stressful, and it can get stressful fast. I have numerous years and countless competition experiences and I will do my best to keep us on our toes and moving smooth, just as invitationals went. The best way for us to be in sync is through the communication amongst the team. If for some reason you are unable to attend the meeting and cannot have someone stand in your place, please let me know immediately. I will be doing a roll call because I need to know each girl's stances on the team. 
**I do have an agenda that I will be conducting at this meeting and it is not a meeting for open discussion topics. 





No comments:

Post a Comment