Monday, October 28, 2013

10.28

Don't practice until you get it right... Practice until you can't get it wrong. 

5 practices until we hit the big blue floor! Are you ready!?


Practice Wednesday @ Washington Park

Friday Theme practice: NEON DAY [[Come in any neon colors! Green, pink, yellow, bright blue, etc]]

I have e-mailed the football coach to find out info if/when the game will be this weekend. As soon as I know, you'll know.

As far as a Halloween party, unfortunately this year it crept up on me and since the league has not organized anything, there will not be a halloween thing. Fortunately it falls on Thursday [[Day off!]] so enjoy it with friends and family!

To ensure that you read the blog and are meeting me halfway to stay up to date on information, please have your daughter come up to me at the next practice and have them tell me the code word. The code word is: Banana cake. This is just for me to get an idea of if this communication method is going to work. I will be hitting the end of my semester at school and it has been a very intense work load. It takes up time and energy for me to put these together, no matter how much information they have. If they are effective, I am more than willing to keep them updated. It is fine to share this information with another parent, I just encourage usage of the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment