Thursday, July 31, 2014

First Practice- August 1st


The time has finally come, the season begins tomorrow! I wanted to touch on a few important things in preparing for a successful first day. Please plan to arrive early at 5:30pm, as it will be a very busy day to collect paperwork and get started. Practice will run from 6pm-8:45pm. *If your child has friends on the team, please check with their parents to make sure they received this email. If not, have them reach out to me please! 

Required to Practice: Please have your physicals ready to turn in (If they are not turned in yet) and fees ready. There 2 documents are what will allow your child to be on the field.Fees must be paid in full and Physicals must be turned in for your child to be on the field. The total balance is $375 even for those girls returning who do not need sweats. SV will be issuing refunds once everything has been collected. I mentioned in previous weeks that $25 was the estimate and so we are still finalizing those cost. If you are unsure of your balance, please reach out to Barbara Lovelace. 

Reminders: Your child must have practice clothes to participate. NO TANK TOPS, Bring sunscreen, Bring sweats in bag, Bring water, Bring healthy snack (No nuts), Comfortable shoes to work out in, All paperwork, including contracts.

Make-up Parent Meeting: The make up parent meeting is tentative for August 2nd following practice. Please do not make me chase anyone down. 

Blog: Please subscribe and stay updated through the Blog. It will be the primary means of communication. This year we have a big team and it will be YOUR responsibility to be updated. I do not like to repeat myself, nor is it my job to. Please be respectful that I coach strictly as a volunteer and I already invest plenty of time in making sure things are ran effectively and efficiently. For now, I have included almost everything in this email that will typically be found on the blog. I will give until the end of the 2nd week for everyone to be subscribed. I am not able to see subscribers, so it is your responsibility to add yourself.  

Yahoo Emails:  I have learned recently that sometimes when I send out emails to the entire team, Yahoo will sometimes send them to your spam folder. This is because I send emails with the addresses in the BCC to keep them private. This may be applicable to other email domains, but it is better safe than sorry to make sure this email address is marked as "Not Spam."

League Wide Emails: These contain great reminders. Please review them, but review with consideration that at times our information may be different. It is important to stay updated through circle ups, blog and emails from myself. 

Month of August Practice Schedule: *Please note that we have different practices than the league for some days. 
Weekday practices will run 6-8:45pm. Circle up will be at 8:35pm.
Saturday and Sunday Practices will run 9-11:45am.

~ August 2014 ~
Sep 2014 ►
Sun
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat





1 Practice

2 Practice

3 Practice

4 Practice

5 Practice

6

7 Practice

8 Practice

9 Practice

10

11 Practice

12 Practice

13 Practice
*Note Change

14

15 Practice

16 Practice

17

18 Practice

19 Practice

20 Practice

21

22 Practice

23
 * Note Change
24

25 Practice

26 Practice

27 Practice
*Note Change

28 Practice

29 Practice

30
Certification
31

Notes:

If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to me and I will answer them the best I can. I know this is a TON of information, but as my returning parents know, I want to make sure we are thorough and all on the same page. With a team of 35, it is going to be crucial that everyone pulls their weight in staying informed. 

Your SV Jr. Pee Wee staff looks forward to an awesome season! See you on the field!

No comments:

Post a Comment