Saturday, January 18, 2014

Cheer Banquet!

CHEER BANQUET INFORMATION!
I sent out an email a short while ago with info for the Banquet. 
I am now helping head the Jr. Pee Wee banquet, this is for JUST our cheer and our football team. PLEASE COME OUT TO SHOW SUPPORT AND CONCLUDE THE SEASON THE RIGHT WAY!
I worked extremely hard this season to make it a GREAT one and it would be awesome if we can celebrate with ALL the girls for the hard work THEY put in! Not to mention all the PARENT HELP that we received this season!

I AM ASKING FOR A RSVP FOR ALL THE GIRLS ATTENDING. 
This will help in planning the agenda as well as who and how many gifts I need to have. You are more than welcome to attend if you do not RSVP, but I will only be planning gifts for those that RSVP. I need sufficient time to plan accordingly. I will be asking for RSVP by JANUARY 25TH, 2014 NO LATER THAN 12PM. If you are unsure, please set a reminder in your phone or something so you get back to me by the due time!

INFO:
WHAT:Sunnyvale Rockets Jr. Pee Wee Cheer and Football Banquet 2013
Girls will be receiving awards from season, scholastic recognition, pins, etc. 
WHEN: Saturday, February 1st, 2014 From NOON - 1:30 
**Note it is only an hour and a half. Please be there on time!
WHERE: SEE EMAIL
Pop Warner Building. 
WHO: Cheerleaders AND families are invited to join.
OTHER: Please bring a POT LUCK item. AND PLEASE RSVP
Suggestions of food item: Pasta, Pizza, Bread, Salad, Fruits, Chips, Water, Gatorade, Soda, Cookies, Brownies, Feel free to be creative. 
**THERE IS A NUT ALLERGY. DO NOT BRING ANYTHING WITH NUTS

Again, I appreciate all the hard work that was put in this season!
I hope to have a great turn out, so please let me know everyone status! 

No comments:

Post a Comment